A real estate agent is the one who will join you throughout the real estate purchase or sale process. This means that it will become your right-hand during negotiations giving creative solutions in case you have any inconvenience to sell your property. In a few words, a real estate agent will make sure of making things easier for you, the seller. Here are the advantages you get when you have a real estate agent:
1. Determine the correct price of the property for sale or rent more easily.
2. Identify interested parties, check if you haven mortgage credit for the purchase or enough liquidity.
3. Check the paperwork and follow every step of the sale of both the mortgage credit and the documents of the house. Paperwork can be tiresome, and it involves dozens of documents, including the written offer, written and signed counteroffer and other little things you shouldn’t be worrying about. Your agent will work it out, in a timely manner.
4. Complete and double-check any necessary contracts according to the negotiation or the type of properties.
5. Manage the negotiation in an unemotional way -which some sellers find hard as they have invested years living and loving their houses. Being objective helps find a middle ground for both parties to win, and for both parties to have their benefits secured.
6. Give targeted solutions according to the type of properties, tips to improve the property or recommendations to obtain1 better profitability of the rental or sale of the property.
7. Make sure the sale closes. Your real estate agent will make sure you stay away from trouble, closing you the deal.
These are some of the advantages of having a real estate consultant. Having an experienced team that evaluates investment properties, track records and explore the available possibilities in the real estate market can help you have a successful deal.
If you need the help of a real estate agent contact us at The Coto Group (305.422.9286 / 305.803.3059) or follow our social media channels @TheCotoGroup to know more about Real Estate all over Key Biscayne and Brickell. With over three decades of real estate experience, The Coto Group surely knows best.